Monday, March 1, 2010

WHAT DID STUDENTS SAY ABOUT VISION ?

Hey,

I'm the 07/08 Mdian, and from I have remembered Vision was introduced during my 2nd year. From my point of view, vision should be introduce earlier, meaning starting from the first year. I believe majority of the students wont know much about the criteria which require by the university, is only through Vision i supposed. It motivated me(wake me up) to strive for a better grade in my academic, which i have been slacking from the beginning without being aware of it. Vision really move me people to work hard so Vision should be continue their role in motivating the students. Telling them overall academic performance(including the normal test) thoughout the years in MD is important, not only about the A'level exam! A good university will look for students who are able to achieve good grade in consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment